COYOTE® Retrofit Closure
The COYOTE Retrofit Closure contains a versatile Fiber Management System which makes simple work out of retrofitting existing fiber optic closures for either closure replacement or closure capacity expansion.
- Accommodates the existing fiber management systems (slack buffer tubes or fiber and splice trays) from closures manufactured by Lucent Technologies (UCB Series), 3M (2178 Series) and other suppliers.
- Holds up to four single fiber splice trays, six low-profile trays or up to two ribbon fiber trays. The total added capacity of the COYOTE Splice Trays is 216 single fiber, or 288 mass fusion.
- Uses the permanent neoprene gasket in the shell halves and the proven LOCK-TAPE™ Sealing System for the End Plate and cable seals.
- Tested in accordance to Telcordia GR-771 CORE.
- Uses the same accessories as available for the COYOTE Closure, including Future Cable Ports, End Plate Grommets, Aerial or Manhole Brackets and Splice Trays.