COYOTE® STP (Service Termination Point)
The COYOTE® STP (Service Termination Point) is a small scale, cost effective closure that is ideal for use where the optical network terminal (ONT) is on the inside of a premises. The robust latch system, paired with an integrated overmolded cover, allows for quick re-entry and creates a secure seal over a wide range of cable profiles.
Traditionally, fiber optic products offered to address the last connection point at the customer premises have been less durable and contain marginal sealing systems. Since every splice in your network is critical, why risk compromising your service levels at the final connection? With the COYOTE® STP, you no longer have to.
- Hinged and removable overmolded cover provides water-tight seal and flexibility in tight spaces, but also allows for reentry and reusability.
- Cover can be accessed through five latching mechanisms, with the additional security of a pin-in torx screw.
- Includes a removable splicing platform with molded-in splice blocks, capable of storing up to 12 single fusion splices, 4 mechanical splices or (1) 1x2 or 1x4 PLC connectorized or non-connectorized splitter housings.
- Closure can be configured to support splice and drop applications using traditional cable (Dielectric, ADSS or Shielded), blown fiber cable, pushable drop cable or microtube cable.
- Mounting tabs and boss locations, integrated into base, allows the unit to be wall, pole or pedestal mounted via screws, DELTEC® Cable Tie or custom mounting.
- 1/2” and 7/8” pass-through knock-out hole, on rear of unit, allows access to the interior of a premises.
- Flame Retardant UL94-5VA Rated.
- Constructed with UV stabilized material
- Size: 10.13" x 4.96" x 1.91" (257 x 126 x 49 mm)
- Application: Indoor/Outdoor Premises, Pedestal, Wall/Pole Network Interface Device (NID)
- Degree of Protection: Tested in accordance to TELCORDIA® GR-771-CORE Above Grade, IP-67 Rated
- Max Splice Capacity: 12 Single Fusion or 4 Mechanical
- Max Adapter Quantity: 2 Simplex SC, 2 Duplex LC
- Grommet Quantity: 2 (Multi-Hole Grommets Available)
- Grommet Range: 0.100" - 0.425" (2.5 - 10.8 mm) and Flat Drop
TELCORDIA® is a registered trademark of Telcordia Technologies, Inc.
DELTEC® is a registered trademark of Thomas & Betts International LLC.