ADSS-CORONA Coils are intended to reduce electrical stress at the ends of the metal rods of FIBERLIGN® Dielectric Dead-ends and Suspensions applied on ADSS cables installed in high voltage electrical fields.
- Made from a light weight material
- Designed to suppress electrical arcing at the ends of metal rods
- Designed and manufactured to be used only with FIBERLIGN Dielectric Dead-ends or Suspensions manufactured by Preformed Line Products.
- Quickly installed by hand or with conventional hot sticks.
- One unit is required at Dead-end locations and two at suspension installations.
Consult PLP for application recommendations, catalog numbers and product availability.