COYOTE® Terminal Dome Closure
COYOTE Terminal Dome Closures have the features and versatility ideal for supporting rural broadband networks. These applications involve construction of a network spread over great distances to serve smaller customer groups. Each COYOTE Terminal Dome Closure contains externally mounted OptiTap™ hardened adapters to support customer drop connections without entering the closure, a patented segmented end plate design to permit independent access to each cable port and internal organizers to contain a large volume of expressed fiber.
- 6.5" x 17" - Max Splice Capacity: (144) Single Fusion (80809958 Tray), (288) Ribbon/Mass Fusion (LGSTR144 Tray)
- 6.5" x 22" - Max Splice Capacity: (240) Single Fusion (LGSTS72 Tray), (648) Ribbon/Mass Fusion (LGSTR216 Tray)
- 9.5" x 19" - Max Splice Capacity: (264) Single Fusion (80809958 Tray), (432) Ribbon/Mass Fusion (LGSTR144 Tray)
- 9.5" x 28" - Max Splice Capacity: (400) Single Fusion (LGSTS72 Tray), (648) Ribbon/Mass Fusion (LGSTR216 Tray)
- Butt/Expressed Splice Configuration
- Application: Below grade, pole/wall mount or aerial
- Quick to assemble, no special tools required
- Tested in accordance to GR-771-CORE
- Collar system allows for quick re-entry
- Patented segmented end plate design provides independent access to every cable port
- Flexible grommet sealing technology supports a wide range and quantity of flat or round cable profiles.