COYOTE® Terminal Closure
The COYOTE Terminal Closure is the ideal choice for network designs that can be adapted as your network grows. Externally mounted OptiTap™ hardened adapters allow for future installation of drops without closure reentry. Additional drop capacity can be achieved through cable entry ports in the closure base, providing additional flexibility to support closures deeper in your network. The patented dual chamber design provides two distinct chambers that can be configured differently. A sealed window designed within the dual chamber allows fiber to be passed between chambers.
- Max Splice Capacity:
- Single Chamber: (96) Single Fusion (80809958 Tray), (288) Mass Fusion (LGSTR144)
- Dual Chamber: (192) Single Fusion (80809958 Tray), (432) Mass Fusion (LGSTR144)
- In-Line or Butt/Expressed Splice Configurations
- Designed to permit field installation/removal of hardened adapters
- Provided standard with SC/APC pigtail kits
- Internal organizer manages buffer tube or ribbon
- Integrated air valve to confirm seal integrity
- Tested in accordance to Telcordia GR-771-CORE
- Standard single and dual chamber terminals provided with (4) 8003701 grommets. Customized kits available upon request
- Flexible grommet sealing technology supports a wide range and quantity of flat or round cable profiles.