COYOTE® Cross-Connect Closure (Legacy)
The COYOTE Cross-Connect and Cross-Connect/Express Closures allow you to splice up to 96 single fiber splices and cross connect up to 48 pigtails on both the office and distribution side. By redirecting fiber for outside plant, the COYOTE Cross-Connect Closure saves time and money: because you splice only once.
Included in all COYOTE Cross-Connect Closure Kits is one Three-Section End Plate, one Blank End Plate, Transition Compartment Kit with Pigtail Guides, Bulkhead, and four COYOTE Splice Trays (single fiber). ST, SC and FC Half-Loaded and Fully-Loaded Kits contain additional items.
- Made from the same durable UV stabilized material as the COYOTE Closure
- The internal bulkhead is designed to accept a variety of connector styles.
- Each end plate allows for multiple entries.
- Isolated ground studs simplify troubleshooting, and provide additional support for strength member tie-off.
- Configured to conveniently and safely store uncut buffer tubes of the feeder cable, while providing individual connectivity to the fibers of the drop cables.
- Using the revolutionary LOCK-TAPE™ Sealant System, the Closure is waterproof and air tight.
- The neoprene gasket also aids in keeping the closure’s contents accessible again and again without a costly re-entry kit.
- Tested in accordance with Bellcore GR-771-CORE.
- Accessories used with the COYOTE Closure are available for the COYOTE Cross-Connect/Express Closure.