PLP's Eye-to-Eye Turnbuckles are made of drop forged, hot-dipped galvanized steel and are used to apply and adjust tension on tree cabling. Eye-to-Eye Turnbuckles have elongated eyes on each end to reduce stress on the eye and provide an easier connection with other hardware.
The Turnbuckles are designed to be used with PLP's Heavy-Duty Thimbles and TREEGRIP™ Dead-ends for a variety of tree care cabling and bracing solutions. Eye-to-Eye Turnbuckles have working loads of 1200 to 2200 pounds and will fit the needs of any certified arborist.
- Available in 4 sizes for use with multiple tree hardware applications
- Made of drop forged steel for strength
- Hot-dipped galvanized steel for corrosion resistance
- For use with all industry standard cabling sizes from 3/16" to 3/8"
- Laboratory tested to PLP standards
Working Load Limit
|TEE-9057||Eye-to-Eye Turnbuckle 3/8" x 6"||1200|
|TEE-9058||Eye-to-Eye Turnbuckle 1/2" x 6"||2200|
|TEE-9059||Eye-to-Eye Turnbuckle 1/2" x 9"||2200|
|TEE-9060||Eye-to-Eye Turnbuckle 1/2" x 12"||2200|