Universal Side-of-Pole Mount (USPM)
The Universal Side-of-Pole Mount (USPM) is designed to install quickly and provide secure PV module mounting on a single pole. The unique slotted rail design and universal clamps adapt to most 60-cell and 72-cell PV modules. The universal designs also adapt to a wide range of pole diameters to reduce the number of SKUs and inventory for the distributor.
The center arm construction is aesthetically pleasing and provides seasonal adjustability for maximizing energy production. The USPM is manufactured of high strength aluminum rails, powder-coated steel brackets, and corrosion resistant stainless steel hardware for long-term service and reliability.
MAXIMUM STRENGTH - DURABLE DESIGN
• Standard Design
- 105 MPH EXP C (ASCE 7-10) wind zones
- 30 PSF snow loads
• High Wind Version (HWV) Upgrade Kit
- 142 MPH EXP C (ASCE 7-10) wind zones
- 60 PSF snow loads
• 6000 series structural aluminum rails
• Welded and powder-coated steel brackets
• Stainless steel hardware
• Single SKU for most 60-cell and 72-cell modules
• Pole size ranges (Installer supplied pole and bands)
- 2" to 6"
- 6" to 12"
• 30° to 60° tilt angle adjustment (full range)
• Installations up to 30 feet above grade
EASE OF ASSEMBLY
• Universal design
• Adjusts to 31" - 42" W x 60" - 82" L modules
• Slotted rails and strongback
• Single arm elevation adjustments
• Easy access universal clamps
• Bottom flange mounting
Universal Side-of-Pole Mounts
Quality Mounting Hardware Solutions for the PV Solar Industry
SP3589-1 - Universal Side-of-Pole Mounts (USPM)