The THERMOLIGN Suspension is specifically designed for applications on aluminum based high temperature conductors that will be operated at continuous temperatures ABOVE 200° C.
- Multi-layer design for maximum mechanical performance and maximum heat dissipation
- Minimal heat transferred to mating hardware and insulators
- Cushioned insert surrounding conductor for superior protection against wind and ice induced loadings at support structures
- No detrimental heat transfer to the Cushioned insert
- Thermal Rating (Continuous) 250°C
- Available with PARROT-BILL Rod ends for EHV (345 KV and above) applications.
- Vertical Strength: 25,000# (111kN) unless otherwise noted.
- Slip Load: Approximately 20% of the conductor RBS initially (expected to increase after time in service).
- Line Angle: Maximum of 30° for single suspension up to 60° for double suspension with yoke plate.
Add EHV to Catalog Number for PARROT-BILL Rod Ends (Example: TLS-0100-EHV)
Add CE to Catalog Number to include a Clevis Eye
Add YC to Catalog Number to include a Y Clevis Eye
Add SE to Catalog Number to include a Socket Eye