FIBERLIGN® Lite Tension Dead-end for ADSS
The FIBERLIGN Lite Tension Dead-end is a dielectric Dead-end designed to terminate short span, low tension ADSS fiber optic cables in low voltage environments. The Lite Tension Dead-end is a single layer component that offers an economical solution for very light loads. The product effectively transfers the low axial load on the cable at the end of the Dead-end legs to low uniform radial compression near the Dead-end loop.
- Standard design parameters
- Broad cable OD ranges, listed on ID tags
- Economical single component design
- Optimized compact length
- Fast easy installation
- Accepts standard pole line fittings
- Latex coated with flared rod ends
- Uniform pressure design
- Superior fatigue strength wire design
- Designed to accept common guy wire Dead-end pole fittings like thimble eyes and guy hooks.