TAP™ Protector Rod
TAP™ Protector Rods are intended to protect the conductor from potential damage due to bolted or compression type hot line clamp and stirrup installation. These rods provide reinforcement to the conductor, designed to reduce the possibility of conductor damage due to bending stress, clamping stress, or abrasion.
- Reduces clamping stress on the conductor
- Manufactured from strong, fatigue resistant aluminum alloy
- RUS-approved product for standard construction methods
- Easily installed by hand or hot sticks
- Limited conductor preparation required for installation