COYOTE® Taut Closure
The 6.5" x 38" (165 x 965 mm) COYOTE Taut Closure provides a protected access point for taut fiber optic cables where broken fibers need to be repaired or branching must occur. The unique organizer of the closure allows taut fibers to be safely secured and expressed through the closure while providing management and storage for those fibers being spliced. The closure uses the same patented segmented 6.5” end plates and grommet sealing system used in the 6.5” COYOTE Dome closures to allow for easy installation and dependable sealing around a variety of cable sizes. The gasketed, rugged plastic shells and bolt bar system provide a reliable outer seal around the entire splice location.
- The end plates are the same innovative design used in the COYOTE Dome Closure
- Grommets available for the COYOTE Dome Closure can also be used for the COYOTE Taut Closure.
- The entire splice is protected by our rugged plastic COYOTE shells.
- Organizer permits taut fibers to be secured and expressed through the closure while providing the ability to break out broken/cut fibers for routing and splicing
- Central fiber management area of organizer stores and routes jumper fibers between repair splices of broken fibers or slack fibers from branch cables
- Designed and tested in accordance to Telcordia® GR-771 CORE Aerial, IP-67 Rated Requirements
SP-2987 (COYOTE® Taut Closure)
COYOTE® Taut Closure - Catalog
|8006947||COYOTE Taut Closure - Includes (2 1-Hole Grommets 0.40" - .0.60" (10.2 - 15.2 mm) and (2) 1-Hole Grommets 0.60" - 0.85" (15.2 - 21.6 mm)|