COYOTE® Drop Cable Closure
The COYOTE Drop Cable Closure is a re-enterable (not re-usable), encapsulant filled closure for splicing buried fiber optic drop cables (up to 6-fiber). The COYOTE Drop Cable Closure will accept either dielectric or shielded fiber optic drop cables with an outside diameter of up to 0.5" (13 mm).
- Each Closure body is factory filled with field proven POLY-BEE™ Sealant to provide a protective barrier around the sealed splice tray assembly.
- The sealed splice tray assembly has an integral bond clamp which provides both conductivity between the cable shields and cable restraint.
- The splice block on the splice tray assembly holds up to six heat-shrink fusion splice protectors. Six 40 mm long protectors are provided.
- Unfilled version for aerial fiber optic drop cables (up to 6-fiber) are available.
- Meets required elements of TELCORDIA GR -771- CORE and Bellcore TR-NWT-000251, Issue 2.