COYOTE® Aerial Drop Closure
The COYOTE Aerial Drop Closure is a compact aerial closure system which supports installations in the customer drop distribution network. The product is typically installed in the outer edges of the network close to the customer premise supporting splice applications of 24 fibers or less. The maximum quantity of drop cables the closure can support is dependent upon the drop cable diameter. Using a flat drop cable the closure could support a maximum of 24 drops.
- Compact Size – 9" W x 16.5" L x 2.5" D (228 x 419 x 63.5 mm)
- Easy to install – no special tools required
- Easy-to-use grommet sealing system
- Includes splicing platform
- Accepts 2 splice platforms for a splice capacity of 24 fibers
- Capable of higher splice capacities with alternative splice holders. Consult a PLP representative for details.
- Includes universal mounting bracket with features to permit pole mounting with straps, strand mounting with strand clamps or suspension from “J” hooks secured to a pole.