COYOTE® Splice Case (OPGW & ADSS)
The enhanced COYOTE Splice Case with stainless steel shells features the convenient COYOTE Fiber Management System found in the COYOTE Closure. The COYOTE Splice Case maintains the same air and watertight seal of our FIBERLIGN Stainless Steel Splice Case, but at less cost.
- For either ADSS or OPGW
- Impact and corrosion resistant stainless steel shells.
- LOCKBAR™ Sealing System allows re-entry without re-entry kits/supplies.
- High cable pull-out strength with LOCK-TAPE™ Sealant System.
- Fiber management system for loose tube buffer offered. Other versions are readily available.
- 6.5" x 28" standard size (other sizes available for up to 648 splices).
- End Plate system available with blank End Plate at one end and one of the following:
- One blank End Plate, or
- One Three-section End Plate, field-drilled for any size/configuration.
- Standard size Splice Case accommodates up to four 36-count Splice Trays (144 max. splice capacity).
- Blank Splice Trays with three adhesive backed 12-count Elastomeric Splice Blocks (max. 36 fiber splices per tray).
- Elastomeric Splice Blocks firmly hold mechanical or protected fusion splices.
- Standard Splice Case can accommodate other types of fiber optic cables.
- Splice Case kits are available for OPGW with stainless steel loose-tube fiber bundles. Consult PLP for details.