COYOTE® Dome Closure (ADSS)
The COYOTE Dome Closure was built from the ground up using the same craft-friendly fiber management technology that placed the COYOTE family among the most respected and reliable in the industry. Re-entry is quick and requires no special tools or re-entry kits. Both the 6.5" and 9.5" designs are also convertible to closure shells for in-line applications or to provide additional drop capacity. For connectivity solutions, the COYOTE Dome closures are also available in cross-connect configurations.
- Available Sizes: 6.5" x 17", 6.5" x 22", 9.5" x 28"
- Patented segmented End Plate design provides independent access to every cable
- 6.5" End Plate: 4 entry ports accepting max cable diameter of 1¼" (32mm)
- 9.5" End Plate: 7 entry ports accepting max cable diameter of 1¼" (32mm)
- Fiber Organizers and End Plates come fully assembled – minimizing the parts to handle
- Simple to use multi hole and single hole grommets provide the ability to support high drop capacities
- No special tools or torque wrenches required for installation
- Collar system allows for quick re-entry
- Tested in accordance to Telcordia GR-771 CORE
- RUS listed for all applications.
- Accepts a wide variety of PLP splice trays
- Patented End Plate Design