House Service Connector
The new D-K96A is a fully overmoulded waterproof connection designed with solid internal chambers. It also includes a new shearcap indicator system. It is used to make electrical connection from an insulated supply cable to an insulated consumer cable.
• Bi-metal corrosion resistance accepting both copper and aluminium cables.
• Completely overmoulded design.
• Multiple rib sealing system to ensure integrity of seal on all cable sizes - including fully ribbed ABC.
• Central solid barrier dividing each chamber.
• Fully insulated and water proof.
• Overmoulded shearhead bolt.
• Fits the existing main connection box (MCB).
• Consumers cable can be disconnected and reconnected.
• Tested to AS/NZS4396.
• Connectors is marked with cable sizes and strip requirements.
• Consumers and mains sides are clearly differentiated with markings and bolt colour.
Trade Catalogue see p.10 - p.17