The GUY-LOCK is designed to perform the same function as GUY-GRIP® dead-ends, but are for those who prefer a “wrap around” guy at the pole. The GUY-LOCK is recommended for any size pole and neatly secures the tail of the guy strand to the load portion of the down guy. The GUY-LOCK can also be used to secure the down guy at the anchor location.
- Manufactured out of galvanized steel wire
- Installs at either the pole or anchor locations in seconds
- Intended for single use but can be reinstalled twice within 90 days.
- Helically-formed wire dead-end
- One or two piece designs
- Rated at 100% of the strand's published rated breaking strength
- Recommended for any size pole
- Easily installed on strand sizes ranging from 1/4" (6.35mm) - 1/2" (12.7mm)