Compression Dead-end and Jumper Assembly
The Compression Dead-end & Jumper Assembly is an easier way to order a compression dead end and jumper as a set.
- The Compression Dead-ends and Jumpers are specially designed for applications on ACSR and ACSS conductors.
- Designs allow for continuous conductor operating temperatures up to 125°C (150°C two hour emergency).
- Compression of products can be completed with industry standard presses and dies.
- Compression Dead End – Aluminum dead end body, steel dead end eye, felt washer, and filler plug.
- Jumper - Jumper body and hardware packages which includes galvanized hardware (4 nuts, 4 bolts, 4 lock washers and 8 flat washers).