FIBERLIGN® Tangent Support for ADSS Drop Cables
The FIBERLIGN® Tangent Support (FTS) offers another method of supporting ADSS Drop Cables with excellent unbalance load capability and bend relief support. This product is designed to connect directly to J-hooks for a economical alternative. One FTS can reduce pole clutter by replacing two Dead-end and j-hook connections. For multi-cable attachments, a long loop version of the FTS can be provided. This will allow two vertically spaced cables to suspend from the same j-hook.
- Accepts round and flat profile ADSS drop cables
- Span lengths up to 300' NESC heavy
- Line angles up to 20 degrees
- Multi-cable options
- Short loop design standard
- Long loop design for multi-cable
- Unbalanced load
- 100 To 200 lbs. Depending on cable dia.
- Corrosion Resistant Materials
- Relieved Rod ends - safe against cable jacket
- Elastomer Coating for soft pliable interface