COYOTE® Dome Closure CRB System
The COYOTE® Dome Closure Cable Restraint Bracket (CRB) is mounted to the face of the dome end plate and secures the OPGW cables with a robust range taking clamp (Nominal Cable OD 3/8" - 3/4"). The system includes a mounting adapter that slides into the CRB for direct pole mount or convenient modular attachment to the FIBERLIGN® Cable Storage 2 bracket and COYOTE® Defender 2 ballistic protection.
- Dome Sizes 6.5" x 17" and 6.5" x 22" for 48 and 144 max splice capacity, respectively.
- Standard Dome Kits include all necessary materials for cable prep, fiber routing, mounting (to storage & Defender*), and splicing (one tray).
- Range taking design eliminates costly cable connectors and simplifies inventory.
- Robust CRB* has improved cable retention and torque resistance (two cable entries).
- Grommet expandable 4 port end plate.
- Segmented end plate allows future cables without disturbing occupied ports.
- CRB provides electrical continuity between OPGW cables, and end plate studs allow bonds to other cables.
- Independent 4 port end plate design allows future cabl es without disrupting existing cables and splices