COYOTE® DTC8 (Drop Termination Closure)
The COYOTE DTC8 is the new largest member of the DTC (Drop Termination Closure) family. The COYOTE DTC8 provides the ultimate level of application flexibility for fiber drop distribution applications. The closure can be configured with a range of fiber organizer systems to support splice, distributed splitter and drop applications using traditional cable, blown fiber cable, pushable drop cable technology or microtube cable. Oganizers to support pre-connectorized drop applications as an alternative to more costly proprietary hardened drop cable systems are also available.
- Flexible grommet sealing system supports a wide range of flat or round cable profiles
- Factory installed sealing materials
- Reenterable and reusable
- Designed to GR-771 Generic Requirements for Fiber Splice Closures
- Constructed with flame retardant UV stabilized material
- Hinged collar system provides quick access. (No special tools required).
- IP-68 Rated
- Size: 12" x 8.8" x 3.5" (305 x 225 x 90 mm)
- Max Splice Capacity: 48
- Max Adapter Capacity: See documents for adapter options
- Grommet Quantity: 8 - See documents for grommet options