Submersible Pit Fuse Underground (FSD)
These fully waterproof, insulated connectors are suitable for installation in a
pit and enable underground services to be connected quickly and safely by
one person using a ratchet spanner. The connectors have been rigorously
tested and avoid the need for stripping, compression tooling or heat
• Terminals incorporate insulation piercing technology.
• Simple, quick, fail safe three step installation.
• Terminals accept a wide range of cables from 6 - 50mm2
• The K199 terminal has 2 cable entry points to suit phase connections and 100AMP fuse capacity with a 22 x 58 barrel type.
• The tapered flexible cable seal enables the connector to remain waterproof, even when cables are not in straight alignment with the onnector.
• Terminals suit XLPE and PVC insulated single core and multi-core cables.
• Connector is able to be separated with the fuse remaining in the dead side.
• Plug provided to cap live side after connector is separated.
Trade Catalogue see p.10 - p.17